CyberLink LabelPrint 188.8.131.5208 Crack Full Version
CyberLink LabelPrint is a free-to-try software created by CyberLink for Windows which allows users to produce trendy disk labels efficiently. It includes several templates with designs which vary from Wedding to Flowers and a lot more. Also, this shareware is quite user-friendly. Users choose the template type, text design, background picture, disk info and publish destination and it is completed. CyberLink LabelPrint additionally supports new templates from various brands. Another fantastic aspect of this shareware is that the ability to create numbered monitor lists by merely picking the documents added on the disk. This permits users to create tags, jewel-case cover, and inlays at a fast and easy method.
This easy-to-use tools can make DVD / CD-collections seem more attractive with the support of a variety of design and labels, covers and inserts. The newest version of CyberLink LabelPrint enables users to download high-quality tag covers and templates with the website, process them based on their needs, and print directly from the program interface.
The program supports the automated importation of info about musical compositions of databases that are online. This feature permits you to define with a couple of clicks on the pay of this monitoring sheet. As a result of this specific greeting templates, even with the assistance of CyberLink LabelPrint, you may make a cover to the disk you will give to your friend or a close person. It’s also deserving noting that the app can be incorporated into other programs which support the printing of covers, by way of instance, from the most recent versions of Power2Go, PowerProducer, and PowerDirector.
- Users can download free templates posted on the DirectorZone.com site and are suitable for creating high-quality prints for CD / DVD-ROM.
- CyberLink LabelPrint allows you to use template decals from commercial manufacturers.
- The built-in library of high-resolution images will offer the user a selection of 39 favorite themes, such as “trip,” “birthday,” “sport,” etc. It is also possible to import your image files and create professional quality templates based on them.
- Support for Labelflash and LightScribe technologies will allow you to record images and text directly on the disk surface.
- Owners of large MP3 audio libraries can quickly and easily generate numbered track lists. The user must select the files written on the disk, after which all the necessary information will be loaded into the selected template and processed automatically. This useful functionality will allow you to create tabs and covers for CDs and DVDs with a detailed list of their contents.
- Although CyberLink LabelPrint is an utterly independent tool, many users will appreciate its close integration with other CyberLink products. Including access to tools for label printing can be obtained from the interface applications of CyberLink Media Suite and CyberLink Power2Go.
Changes in CyberLink LabelPrint 2.5.0:
- Print directly to disk – Labelflash
- Print directly on the disk – Epson Printers
- Import free templates from DirectorZone
- Edit album information
- Print directly on the disk – LightScribe
- Import file names from MP3 tags
- Predefined design templates
- Insert text object
- Insert curved text object
- Insert images
- Optimization and maintenance of the program
- OS: Windows 10, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, ME
- Screen Resolution: 800×600
- Processor: Intel Pentium 700 MHz or AMD Athlon 700 MHz or above is recommended
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 80 MB